THE FUTURE IS HERE!
LIGHT STRONG ORGANIC NATURAL
Cladding, insulation, furniture, design!
Motorsports, watersports, aviation, rescue.
All types of clothing typically made from cotton, nylon, bamboo and plastic.
Aqualyte can be used as a replacement for Carbon Fibre, Glass Fibre, Plastic, Cotton, Bamboo, and more.
Aqualyte has a very wide range of uses and here are some of our previous projects.
The Aqualyte programme succeeded in developing a unique organic monofibre material after nearly 6 years of research. Aqualyte is more robust and lighter than carbon fibre but with a pricing point more akin to glass fibre.
Aqualyte is now 98% recyclable, with the remaining 2% being not only organic and biodegradable, but a beneficial natural additive to crops.
The 98% can be recycled time and time again into a wide range of items from soft clothing to robust solid panels.
Should Aqualyte end up in landfill then after just 30 years it will have completely biodegraded.
The Aqualyte programme looked for likeminded projects with sustainability, the environment, education and nature as their driving force to help enhance the programme.
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm